Friday, April 29, 2011

Finished My Miniature Honeydukes Jack-O-Lantern Bench :)

This piece is sold now but I thought I'd show you how it finished up.  I think it turned out cute :)  I made the paper bags and the bag holder for the end of the bench.  And the other barrel that I just finished has peppermint toads in it, hehe. 



And I also added to Sherry's last available cabinet because I felt that it needed the display on top like the previous ones.  So I redid that one today and it is now sold as well.  But here's what I changed:



I made a cake for the first shelf, then added candies to the top.  You can't really tell from these pictures but there is a peppermint toad with a chocolate top and red and white peppermint bottom :)  That was one of the Harry Potter sweets.  So anyways, there's my finished projects I worked on today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment