Friday, April 22, 2011

Dollhouse Miniature Harry Potter Honeydukes Sweet Shop Sweet Trolley done :)

Ok my first version of the sweet trolley is done now although my icky inside pictures kind of ruin it.  I'll have to reshoot them tomorrow outside, but for now these will have to do.  Woot!  I am so darn glad this is finally done I can't even begin to tell you!  Whew.  Now on to the next ones ordered!  They'll all be different in certain ways to keep the pieces OOAK (one of a kind, for those of you who may not have heard the term).  But anyway, I am very proud of this one :)  I've watched these movies with my kids for years now.  They hold a special place in my heart because it was a "family-time thing" we did together.  Anywho, here's some really terrible pictures for now until I can get my grumpy camera out into natural light:



that's a boxed butterbeer under there :)
Closer look?


Here's some little pieces of pink coconut ice that's on the second shelf now-which of course you can't see in the whole view of the trolley.  So here it is sitting on my next unfinished trolley for the next customer who ordered one.
I also made these cute little scoops of sherbet balls for the top of the trolley:

Haha, ok so you can't really see them in this shot but hey I had to get my Easter rabbit in the photo!
Ok here's a closer one:

Wow, just look at that glare from the camera flash!  Grrrrr!

And here's the whole set in another craptacular picture:
All sold, this set anyway.  There will be more to come in the future because there are others ordered.  But like I said, I plan to make some changes so they remain ooak.  I'll try to get pictures tomorrow when my brain starts functioning again.  By now it's pretty tired out :(

1 comment:

  1. You may not like the photos but it still all looks wonderful and magical! I bet you are tired out making such little masterpieces! Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete